Jeffrey H. Kaufman
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Virginia; District of Columbia; District of Maryland; and others
- University of Maryland, College Park (B.A.)
- George Mason University School of Law (J.D.)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
Mr. Kaufman was the managing trademark partner of Oblon in Virginia, and moved his practice to MG-IP in 2016. He focuses his practice on trademark and copyright issues. Mr. Kaufman has over 30 years experience in providing large and medium sized domestic and international companies with advice regarding trademark, unfair competition and copyright issues. This includes trademark and copyright litigation, as well as strategies and prosecution advice on protecting famous brands and important works.
Mr. Kaufman began his career as a trademark attorney at the U.S. Patent & Trademark Office, served as the first chair of the AIPLA’s anti-counterfeiting committee, and has been a speaker and author on issues relating to protecting and enforcing valuable brands.